Starting in a student’s sophomore year a credit check letter will be sent home in October of each year. This letter will show the progress that the student has made towards graduation.
- A Sophomore student should have a minimum of 5 credits to be on track to graduate.
- A Junior student should have a minimum of 12.0 credits to be on track to graduate.
- A Senior student should have a minimum of 19.0 credits to be on track to graduate.
If a student is not meeting the minimum numbers of credits for their year in school the follow are options for the student to make up credits.
- Independent Study - APEX: Held Monday-Thursday afterschool 3:00-4:30 in Rm 126. Must speak with students' counselor.
- Online schools: link to insight online www.insight.net
- Summer School
- Attend the Brooklyn Center Academy: BCA